Manufacturing and automotive industry are decreasing cost industries.
The primary reason for a decreasing-cost industry is that an increase in demand triggers lower production cost and a downward shift of the average cost curve as new competitors entering the industry force down the prices of key resources.
Being Lean is no longer sufficient to achieve and maintain Operational Excellence!
- The competitive advantage companies might have today might be replaced by given technological opportunities and of the trend of tomorrow.
- Companies will lose and fail if they proceed to do business like they used to do, as long as the competitors catch the wave and take the technological opportunity of digital transformation.
- To be forced by others to change, is like being discarded.
- Companies who refuse to improve and transform will no longer be competitive and become not relevant to the industry soon. They will learn the lesson the hard and expensive way. To improve and transform is giving yourself a chance to stay competitive.
This is the rise of Digital Darwinism – when technology and society evolve faster than the ability of businesses to adapt or lead.
Utilize process expertise and data driven manufacturing intelligence to identify and eliminate waste.
From a technological viewpoint, Industrial Internet of Things(IIoT) and Big Data play the key role in our economy the next years. Digital transformation now anables companies to see the weaknesses of their bussiness processes and to address needed IT system capabilitiex to streamline and support them. Improved IT capabilities will allow companies to increase capital efficiency in unseen ways, especially in ares such as manufacturing, supply chain and customer relations where bussiness margins are created.
Transform from run to failure towards intelligent manufacturing achieving operational excellence.
Digital transformation requires adaptation of cloud technology. IT budgets shift away from capital expenses (CAPEX) to operating expense (OPEX).
IT budgets will decrease thus capital efficiency will increase. Digital transformation will enable not just new but also disruptive business models.
1. Descriptive Transparency
Faith the truth! Capture and visualize your data.
2. Diagnostic Experte
Anayze business processes and histroric performance to define root causes and identify improvement opportunities.
3. Predictive Process Control
Recognize patterns based on historic data. Realize improvement opportunities to control processes.
4. Prescriptive Decision Making
Achieve and permanent improve operational excellence.